Hilton will reward on completed (consumed) bookings into all our worldwide hotels. A completed booking means that the guest has checked out. Any bookings where the guest cancels in advance or doesn’t stay will be declined.
*There are certain “special rates” which are deemed non commissionable and these include group rates, member discounts and corporate rates. These sales will be declined at the end of the month of stay.
All commission is calculated on checked out room revenue and therefore you may see your revenue amended upon validation
Cashback & Loyalty Sites:
- You may not promote cashback to your members however if you would like to promote Hilton offers, please do so but you must clearly state that the member will not receive cashback.
- You may offer loyalty points but these must not be exchanged for a cash value on site.
You may purchase keywords on pay-for-click search engines to drive traffic to your own website. However, you must adhere to the following requirements:
- Affiliates are not allowed to purchase any brand related keywords such as Hilton Honors, Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Hilton, DoubleTree (DTbH), Embassy Suites, Hilton Garden Inn (HGI), Hampton, Homewood Suites, HOME2, Hilton Grand Vacations, Curio and Canopy.
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on extended or hybrid brand searches. E.g. Hilton hotel, Hilton discount code, Hilton vouchers code, Conrad voucher code etc.
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on misspells or variations of brand searches. E.g. Hiltons, Hiltons.com, Hiltons.co.uk
- In order to avoid any broad matching issues, affiliates must add all our brand terms as negative keywords in all paid search activity.
- Affiliates are not permitted to use the Hilton trademark in any paid search activity, whether this is in ad text, copy or display URLs.
- Affiliates are not permitted to use any confusing similar domains such as Hiltonhotels.com as either the destination URL or the display URL.
- Affiliates are not allowed to perform direct linking PPC activity to the Hilton website, this includes using the Hilton website as a display URL.
- Affiliates must not send traffic through automatic redirects on a website page.
- Affiliates are not permitted to use the brand name (including misspells and variations) as a sub domain. Example: www.hilton.offers.co.uk and www.hilton.affiliatesite.com
- The above PPC points apply in all languages.
Hilton operates a strict "opt-in" e-mail policy, (i.e. permission marketing). Therefore, and without exception, all e-mails sent to customers promoting any of our brands must be to "opt-in" e-mail customers only. Hilton accepts no responsibility for the failure of any affiliate to adhere to this policy. The email must look and feel like the affiliate site rather than sent from Hilton
Offer & Voucher Code sites
There are plenty of offers for affiliates to promote. Affiliates are encouraged to promote these offers but all offers must be removed from the affiliate site after the offers expire.
Affiliates may not use the combination of any Hilton brand in combinations with the terms ‘voucher code’, ‘discount code’ etc. in either the Title Tag or Meta Description.
Individual Hotel Activity
Some hotels in our portfolio have opted out of the affiliate program and as a result you will not earn a commission on these hotels. Sales will track but unfortunately they will be declined or approved at 0% commission.
- Hilton Garden Inn Lecce
- Hampton by Hilton Berlin City West
When a hotel leaves the Hilton portfolio Hilton will endeavour to pay the outstanding commission.